You can expect to meet with fellow business people with similar beliefs and a common purpose in life; to grow, prosper, and affect cultural transformation while expanding the Kingdom of God for His Glory. We are striving to learn success His way and to increase our positive influence to those we encounter every day in our place of business and our marketplace.
At our monthly Breakfasts and Lunches you will meet new people and network with other Christian business leaders.
We facilitate 60-minute and 90-minute sessions at various locations in Wisconsin. Each location’s format is adjusted to accommodate those who regularly attend.
Following are the aspects of a meeting that those attending may experience:
- Reasonably-priced, simple meals; though, on occasion, there may be a more elaborate meal provided due to it being a special out-of-the-ordinary event.
- One or two dynamic presentations either live or by video, geared towards qualities of Leadership.
- Roundtable Discussion about the presentation and/or a discussion about solving business problems those attending are experiencing.
- The opportunity for networking before and after the actual lunch and presentation time. The doors are open half an hour before the meeting begins and the room is available for at least an hour after the meeting is done. A “sharing table” is always provided for attendees to place business cards and/or brochures for others to take.
- Prayer for Christian-owned businesses and the needs of those who attend.